FVP-SVP, RM Consumer Goods team
Posting Date: 17-Nov-2022
Location: Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Job Responsibilities
- Grow and manage a portfolio of large corporate clients (Consumer Goods).
- Cross-sell Bank's solutions and services through working with product partners (e.g. lB/GM/Cash/Trade).
- Ensure high standard of credit evaluation.
- Manage day-to-day operational matters and be responsible for delivering good service to the clients.
- Responsible for activities related to providing banking services and auxiliary products (e.g., lB/GM/Cash/Trade) to institutions with revenues above a certain limit.
- Acquire new-to-bank accounts.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree from a recognized university with at least 15 years of related work experience, preferably as a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager with strong credit evaluation skills and product knowledge, and successful cross-selling track record.
- Highly motivated to achieve individual / team profit targets
- Demonstrate maturity and confidence in handling difficult situations
- Good interpersonal and communication (both spoken and written) skills
- Adaptable to business environment changes and able to work under pressure and deliver within timelines
- Meticulous, self-driven and a team player
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.