FX Advisor (Associate Director)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
My client is an Asian Private Bank with strong expansion plans within the region. They are currently looking for a successful and driven individual to join them as an FX Advisor.
My client is an Asian Private Bank with strong expansion plans within the region. As an organization that embodies excellent culture and empowers its people, they are currently looking for a successful and driven individual to join them as an FX Advisor. This will be an Associate Director level role.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Generating and executing Foreign Exchange (FX) ideas to the Wealth Management platform
- Working directly with Private Banking Relationship Managers on FX trade ideas
- Servicing Private Banking clients who trade frequently and performing trade advisory and execution for them
- Regular reviewing of FX portfolio management for clients and RMs
- Supporting administrative tasks of the desk, e.g. blotter maintenance/Money Market activities/product termsheets generation and maintenance etc
- Tertiary education in Banking/Finance or related discipline, with a good academic track record
- Market and product knowledge in the full range of cash and derivatives products for FX
- Minimally 5 years of FX advisory/trading experience in a Private Bank
- Prior knowledge in the system MarginMan will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge in compliance and regulations of the wealth management sector
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6595 6996.