Finance – Contract (Period from 20 March 2018 – 14 July 2018)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Clifford Capital Pte Ltd
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Reporting to the section lead, the incumbent will support the Finance team on daily finance duties. The incumbent must be adaptable to changes and willing to complete any tasks assigned as identified by team members, pitching in to help where necessary. The incumbent should have the flexibility to work late occasionally when required. The individual will work closely with other assistants to cover their duties in their absence.
- Perform daily journal entries
- Sort and arrange invoices for payment
- Prepare and update monthly schedules
- Assist in month-end closing
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, GST reconciliations & reports.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma majoring in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting experience working in the financial industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on knowledge on Oracle Cloud will be preferred
- Meticulous and organised
- Able to work efficiently, independently as well as being a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA - Privacy Statement
To respond to or process your request to Clifford Capital, we may have to disclose your personal data to any member of our group or to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors. Your personal data will not be disclosed on to any further parties, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Clifford Capital will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.