Finance Business Partner, Wealth Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 24 nov. 17
Can you take the findings from complex analyses and distill key messages out of them? Are you a good communicator who can build strong working relationships with people in different functions and levels? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– be the dedicated Finance Business Partner (the "face" of Finance) to a portfolio of businesses in Wealth Management APAC
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice, supporting the business in making sound decisions, as an independent partner
– use data and analyses to challenge the business to increase their efficiency and effectiveness in areas like clients, client advisors, products, revenues and costs
– be responsible for forecasting and planning process for the businesses supported
– represent APAC Finance in the management committees of the businesses
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be reporting to the Finance Officer, Wealth Management APAC, and join the Wealth Management Finance Business Partner team in Singapore. We are a small team within APAC Finance focused exclusively on Wealth Management with the goal to provide timely and comprehensive financial information and independent financial advice to senior management.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree with a focus on Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration
– at least 6- 12 years of experience in financial controlling, management reporting, business planning and analysis, management consulting or performance management, preferably within the financial services industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving, synthesizing and communications skills (you know how to tell stories using numbers)
– a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
– a team player who is also able to work independently on individual projects and assignments
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in another language will be a plus.
– highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint mandatory). Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase and/or Business Objects would be useful.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.