• Leading PE and Credit firm. • Dynamic working environment • Competitive Salary & Bonus
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Private Equity and Private Credit space with stable and growing AUM.
A role has opened up for a driven Finance Director to join the group. The role reports to the CEO. You will be responsible for
- Managing the financial and management reporting for the fund management company and the fund companies.
- Oversee the production of periodic reporting to investors by the fund administrators;
- Responsible for business and regulatory compliance matters including AML and MAS requirements;
- Monitor cash flows and capital requirement, including FX hedging, capital call and distribution process;
- Oversee the third party service providers of the fund management company, including for human resources and payroll, compliance and internal audit and corporate secretarial;
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of Fund Accounting experience in the Asset Management.
- A recognised degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualifications.
- Prior experience that includes exposure to MAS regulated fund management industry is preferred
- Candidates with Big4 experience is a plus.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with management and stakeholders
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541