Finance Executive (12 months contract)
Finance Executive Responsibilities
- Managing internal queries from CX Teams, in relation to Dunning & Recovery, Blacklist & credit exception reviews.
- Liaising with Exclusive Partners for deposits billing that are collected during sign up.
- Liaise with Liquidators/Official Assignee and perform Proof of Debt Filing.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of internal policies / credit rating review.
- Support in internal process documentations & documentation submitted by Shops.
- Support handling of recurring payment forms or stubs from customers.
- Support departmental improvements and simplifications to operation workflow.
- Support ad-hoc tasks.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance, Business, Economics or related discipline and well-versed in financial / credit principles, policies and procedures.
- Attention to details.
- Good problem-solving skills to resolve issues related to collections activities.
- Advanced skills in MS Office application are highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Team player with the ability to work independently with little supervision.