- 70K to 110K
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 17 oct. 17
Finance Governance Controls Manager
A newly created Finance Governance Controls Manager role is currently available at one of the global insurance firm based in Singapore. The incumbent will be required to ensure proper governance and setting internal controls within the finance function.
- Reviewing and perform gap analysis of internal processes which has financial impact to identify operational or financial risks.
- Setting policies and controls to close identified controls gaps.
- Perform internal control assessments to ensure processes comply with policies.
- Ensuring quarterly financial closing certification.
The successful applicant will be required to have in depth knowledge of internal control principles and risk management practices within the insurance industry.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience in big 4 handling insurance clients or within the insurance industry.
- Good working knowledge of insurance regulations and operations mainframe
- Familiar with accounting and month end financial closing process
- Good investigative and problem solving skills
This role comes with good career progression and there is good internal mobility within the firm. If you are keen to take on your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
EA Reg no: R1104466
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D