- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Finance ManagerRoles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly closing of financial accounts and reporting.
- Responsible for Taxation and tax related matters
- Review Accounts Payable and GST reconciliations.
- Assist in administrative and other accounting duties in the finance department
- Ad hoc projects / assignments by the management
· Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant auditing, accounting or finance related experience in futures, securities or financial institutions.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office application
· Good knowledge on ACCPAC will be advantageous
· Pleasant personality, good team player, proactive, keen to learn and details oriented
· Able to work independently and under tight deadlines and pressure