Finance Manager who covers investment accounting for real estate and private equity.
Our client is a private investment fund which invests in multiple asset classes and is well established and sizeable AUM.
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of a group of investment holding companies
- Review journal entries prepared by the junior team members
- Review monthly and quarterly management accounting package for group companies and deliver on time
- Provide guidance to junior team members on accounting matters
- Prepare monthly cash flow projection and conduct treasury control
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for the group in an annual basis
- Prepare regulatory filing documents of the group companies and ensure the filings are completed on time
- Coordinate with the external auditor to complete group annual audit
- Design or improve internal control process
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the Senior Finance Manager
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. Chartered Accountant or on the progress to qualify is preferred
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in investment accounting area covering asset class of Private Equity, Investment Property, and bonds. Big 4 audit experiences in auditing related fields are welcome
- Able to work independently, be responsible and take initiative.
- Able to build a rapport with other team members
- Committed, diligent and meticulous
Good remuneration package in conducive environment and growing fund size.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gavin Teo (Lic No: R1328332) on +65 6416 9835