- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 14 janv. 19
Finance Manager - PERE Fund (Buyside/ In house role)
An excellent opportunity to join a multi-billion private equity real estate fund and be a part of their finance team.
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements including IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Fund Reporting including NAV, waterfall and distribution models.
- Full spectrum of fund operations for the Real Estate Fund
- Lead contact for the audit, tax and budgeting.
- Monitoring of cash positions and overall liquidity of the fund and recommending calls/ distribution
- Reviewing the work of external fund service providers
- Assistance with special projects as required.
- Degree in finance or accounting or related disciplines with CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years accounting experience in a fund house, fund services or big 4 accounting firm.
- Exposure to fund structures and/or Real Estate vehicles would be viewed positively but is not essential.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- English & Chinese mandatory to liaise with Mandarin speaking teams
You may send your resume to us at Daphne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Surbhi (email@example.com) or apply to this job.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified
Daphne Tan Reg No: R1769454
Surbhi Choubey Reg No: R1434064