- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Finance OfficerRoles and Responsibilities
§ Responsible for Financial Operation Function of the company that includes Trust Accounting, Remisiers' (TR) Commission Accounting & other TR related matters, month end closing and Company Secretary Duties.
§ Proper and timely recording of the accounting/financial entries
§ Ensure the processes comply with Company/SGX regulations, policies and procedures.
§ Assist in preparing regulatory reports for the management and the regulators.
§ Assist in ad hoc duties/projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of finance related experience.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word, good knowledge on AS400 will be advantageous
- Pleasant personality, good team player, responsible, keen to learn and details oriented
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure