Financial Accountant- Hedge Fund
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 13C6338
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Our client is a Global hedge fund with strong presence in APAC. They are currently undergoing significant growth in Asia and have newly created a position to hire a Finance Analyst base here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Asia Financial controller, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of corporate accounting experience. You will be involved in preparing month- end closing, journals entries, reconciliation, tax filling, performing accounting analysis and management reporting. There will also be opportunities to do financial planning and analysis. You will need have strong knowledge on IFRS and US GAAP.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
• At least 3 years work experience preferably Big 4 Audit background with hedge fund corporate accounting experience ( pure big 4 auditors are welcome)
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment
• Strong communication skills
• Quick learner, strong in excel
• Knowledge of IFRS is a must
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783