Financial Accountant (6 months contract)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Allegis Global Solutions.
- 12 juin 18 2018-06-12
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
The role we are hiring for is within Group Finance (CFO) team in Singapore. They are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join the Compensation and Benefits Accounting function. This is a global function and covers accounting, control and reporting of employee stock plans, deferred compensation, bonus and related FX and inter-company accounting.
- All operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting of people related expenses under various bonuses and deferred compensation plans. The scope of coverage includes various stock and cash deferral plans awarded over a number of years, booked in various legal entities and currencies under US GAAP, IFRS, CH GAAP and local GAAP.
- Month end / Quarter end close activities
- Preparation of various reports and analyses and interaction with stakeholders
- Year-end statutory disclosures and audit
- To be considered for this role, you must able to offer
To be considered for this role, you must able to offer
- Minimum 2-5 years of post-qualification experience in a high pressure, deadline focused commercial environment or audit and assurance function.
- Previous work experience in Banking and Finance is preferred but not necessary.
- Previous exposure to compensation accounting is preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Windows.
- Strong technical background in accounting and management reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS relating to Comp Accounting
- A flexible approach to work combined with a “can do” attitude that is task orientated.
- A logical mind set with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the presence and ability to influence peers and seniors.
- Committed and determined self-starter.
- Outgoing/team player.