- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
This position will sit in the APJ Treasury Software Solutions finance team and this team will be responsible for all finance matters for this business unit supporting the sales team locally and hence is a widely encompassing role touching on a number of different aspects within the finance environment.
- Support the sales, presales and PS teams from a data management and analysis perspective (SFDC, sales reporting, sales plan monitoring, territory management support).
- Support the sales, presales and PS teams from back-office coordination (contracts, AR, rev-rec, finance and expense management) point of view.
- Ensure all signed sales contracts processed completely and booked timely in the accounting system
- Maintain contract information from sales to accounting information
- Drive month end closing ensuring the correct postings of revenues into Oracle
- Liaise with back-office accounting departments around month end to ensure a smooth and successful close
- Analyse and manage recurring/deferred/unbilled revenues on a monthly basis
- Monthly PS POC calculations
- Review monthly forecast by client with the FP&A team
- Review monthly AR and Collections, coordinating with the collections team
- Track VSOE data for recurring and services fees
- Manage attrition/ renewal analysis
- Recurring Revenues annual increase process
- Assist with P&L management on a monthly basis, reviewing costs and expenditures.
- Perform necessary accrual and accounting requests to ensure P&L completeness and accuracy.
- Assist the management with detailed regular reporting and reviews on sales, forecast revenue, AR positions, P&L results.
- Assist in preparation and review of PS forecasts.
- Coordinate and interact with business, legal, FP&A members to ensure identification and documentation of all revenue recognition related matters
- Relevant degree in finance or accounting.
- At least 5 years of general accounting & finance experience
- Financial reporting and analysis experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting system desirable