* Regional Manufacturing Company * New Role * Support Experienced Group CFO * High Visibility & Mentorship
Our client is an established regional manufacturer and seeking a detailed oriented, highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills to join their Group Finance team as a Financial Analyst. This is a business partnering role supporting the Group CFO in the following key areas :
- Support consolidation and monthly reporting, provide variance analyses against budget and forecast to the senior management team.
- Assist the Group CFO on all finance project updates, oversight and management.
- Participate in all forecasting, capital planning & annual budgeting activities.
- Be a trusted business partner providing timely and helpful responses to requests from business heads and internal customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Preferably 1-2 years relevant experience with Hyperion Financial Management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint.
- Highly accurate with good organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives.
- Able to work independently and perform well in a high-demand and dynamic work environment.