Financial Analytics and Strategy (Finance) - AVP
- Up to 120K + Attractive Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kaskal Executive
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
This is a growth role with a highly reputable bank in Singapore. An exciting role where the candidate will be involved in the financial analytics and strategy
The Finance Analytics & Strategy Team was set up to help drive the adoption of machine learning and data analytics/ visualisation as a key value driver within Group Finance
Through collaboration with and training of Finance users, we strive to foster a data-driven decision making culture of excellence and be an enabler of productivity efficiencies. We also use analytics to
support senior management’s decisioning, articulation and execution of financial strategic priorities.
You will be part of a young growing team that will be at the forefront of our Finance transformational build and application of the Bank’s next generation data analytics capabilities and infrastructure. The role is primarily expected to perform financial modelling and optimisation to derive business critical insights to
sharpen strategic decisioning across balance sheet, capital, cost management and returns. You will design innovative analytic modelling approaches to test hypotheses and extract actionable insights. There will be many opportunities to work closely with senior management and on cross-functional strategic
projects. You can expect numerous learning opportunities to acquire deep business domain knowledge and cutting-edge technical competencies in machine learning.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Providing finance and analytics expertise to derive business critical insights, with a focus on capital optimisation and dividends.
• Leading and providing analytical support for cross functional/strategic projects.
• Driving the adoption of advanced analytics within Finance as part of our transformational build through thought and change leadership.
• Degree in Finance/Statistics or related disciplines with at least 7 years of working experience in banking or financial industry. Post-graduate degree is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to perform financial modelling and optimisation using MS Excel (VBA)/ Crystal Ball.
• Proven track record of working on large cross-functional/strategic projects.
• Self-starter with a strong analytical mind and desire to learn. Detail-oriented and task-focused.
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
• Solid understanding of bank financial statements, especially capital. CFA is a plus.
• Knowledge of advanced analytics and BI tools like R, Python, SQL, Qlik Sense, and big data applications like Hadoop and/ or Teradata is a plus.
Interested candidates can send a word copy of their CV to email@example.com
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No. R1109191
EA License 15C7408