- 100K - 130K
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 juin 18
Financial Control and Reporting AVP
A prestigious wholesale bank is seeking for a Financial Control and Reporting AVP for the finance function in Singapore. This role will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be involved in regulatory reporting (MAS) and head office reporting for the bank.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to MAS
- Responsible for financial accounting matters - daily control of balance sheet.
- Prepare and review MAS reporting
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare and review reports for submission to head office.
- Participate in continuous improvements projects in reporting
- Liaise and work closely with internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate should have more than 8 years of financial control and reporting experience within banking and financial services industry and within big 4 audit firms. Prior experience within wholesale banking and knowledge and experience in wholesale banking products will be ideal. Strong experience in regulatory (MAS) reporting is desirable.