Fintech - Supply Chain Finance
- Base salary + bonuses
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 févr. 19
The Client is an up & coming Fintech Company that aims to provide innovative & advanced supply chain finance solutions to businesses and financial institutions. The ideal candidate should be a strong believer in technology & automation, highly analytical & astute to understand clients’ needs and requirements, highly logical & innovative to think of solutions to reduce inefficiency of the client’s existing platform/infrastructure.
- Understand client requirements and develop in-depth product & solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Stay up to date on the latest technology
- Competitors’ analysis and how to keep up/move ahead of them
- Ensure customer service excellence and help provide them a fuss-free experience in their systems and platforms
- Collaborating and working closely with the respective teams in building effective solutions for the clients
- Managing rollout, training users, troubleshooting & supporting clients
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience is required for the role
- Understand the intricacies of Supply Chain Finance
- Project management experience will be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage both internal & external stakeholders
- Prior experience in managing senior stakeholders will be ideal
- Ability to see through & manage projects from end to end
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with flexibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing/changing priorities
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 82332848 for a confidential chat.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.