First Impression Officer - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as First Impression Officer.
In this role, you will
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Be fully versed in the Global Premier proposition or products and services and deliver on our brand promise.
- Maintains a professional image both in dress and demeanour when attending to customers like but not limited quality of reception, uncovering needs, and direct to appropriate staff.
- Be kept updated on products, services, marketing programmes, and eChannels
- Be able to handle basic customer enquiries or issues or feedback.
- Educates and encourages customers in using self-service channels like but not limited to Internet Banking, Phone Banking, and quick cheque deposit box.
- Walks the floor to ensure that the facilities and premises are in good working order, maintained tidy and presentable at all times and all brochures or marketing displays are in line with merchandising.
- Greets customers according to the service standards set and build rapport with walk in customers to make them feel welcome and at ease.
- Understands enquiries or instructions and direct customers to the appropriate staff, whilst managing the customer queue to ensure that customers are attended to within the service standard.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A Degree or Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- Some years of banking experience.
- Good knowledgeable of Retail Banking services, bank products, procedures and systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer service mindset and the passion to meet people are ideal qualities for the job.
- A team player who is proactive, self-motivated and sociable.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as under pressure.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000092C8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited