First VP / VP, Process Reengineer & Efficiency Manager, Group Technology & Operations
Posting Date: 22-Dec-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Candidate will work closely with operations teams to review and design target processes.
- Candidate will work closely with operations teams to develop list of efficiency projects and monitor the delivery.
- Candidate will analyze, design, model and map the processes
- Candidate will conduct meetings to review the list of initiatives with senior stakeholders to ensure it is relevant
- Candidate will conduct training on process re-engineering principles, methodology and artifacts required.
- Compiling and publish monthly metrics to stakeholders.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree Holder
- The candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in change management roles
- Strong process modelling, analysis, and design
- Strong communication and management skills, especially with senior stakeholders
Apply now and make a difference.