First / Vice President, Group Retail Shared Services - Demand Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 janv. 18
First / Vice President, Group Retail Shared Services - Demand ManagementJob Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Demand Management, Group Retail Segment, you will have responsibility for understanding the technology and operations needs of Retail and Private Bank Business and in collaboration with Group Technology & Operations (T&O), provide end-to-end solutions that ensure segment-product-channel needs are optimally met.
You are expected to provide thought leadership and lead discussions with business and other stakeholders on requirements and deliver quality documentation on the requirements. You are also expected to meet key milestones of T&O initiatives based on agreed scope, priority, budget and timeline and proactively manage and resolve T&O issues that may impact business drivers. You will work with local (Singapore) and regional countries in the capacity of a Regional Specialist and Advisor.
- Degree in Banking, Business Management or IT.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail (namely consumer and SME business banking) and Private Bank is a must.
- Track record of success and a minimum of 3 years of experience in such similar role in a related industry e.g. Private Banking, Retail Banking services, consulting firms, etc.
- Geographical coverage includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Vietnam.
- Knowledge in system project management is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good writing and presentation skills.