1. Manage a single/multiple country fixed income portfolio to achieve the investment objectives and provide stable outperformances under enforcement of risk controls
2. Participate in company-wide asset allocation.
3. Coordinate between central dealer team and back office
1. Bachelor or Master Degree holder from recognized University
2. At least 3 years of working experience in portfolio managing
3. Solid portfolio managing experience in Fixed Income and Solid track record.
4. Fluency in English and Mandarin
5. Excellent communication, social skills with great team spirits
6. Agreeable to working New York or London hours (this could last for 1-2 years) if required by the company.