- Our Client is a subsidiary of one of the world's largest financial services organizations.
- Offers broad range of financial products and services.
- Tailored training and support
- In-depth knowledge about the financial credit markets, focused mainly on Fixed Income Securities.
- Knowledge on other kinds of bonds such as Floaters, CoCos, and Convertibles.
- Familiarity with related products e.g. CDS, NDF are favorable.
- Prior knowledge and experience in either High Grade (Investment Grade) or High Yield products.
- Existing relationships preferably with Asian credit dealers in the region would be highly favorable, especially in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Above average communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Assess current market conditions (news, US Treasury movement, equities, etc) and determine how they affect fixed income price levels
- Check for new bond issuance(s) that could possibly trade
- Converse with clients on latest market developments both in the region as well as developments which have transpired in parallel markets in the Mid-East, Europe and the Americas
- Track client's transactions with accurate volume and counterparty accounted for.
- Prepare your updated resume and send to us
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up.
- Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lau Shuiling Xann
Direct Line: +65 6697 7904
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1658494
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to BankingSG@adecco.com