Our client is currently looking for a Front Office Business Analyst / Project Manager to manage the delivery of critical projects for their growing FX business. This is a permanent, full-time role based in Singapore.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert across Foreign Exchange trading platforms
- Partner with Technology Lead in sprint planning
- Own requirement analysis and BRD, as well as the setup and maintenance of central repository for requirements for FX projects
- Work with business teams including Trading Desks, Sales, Market Risk, and Compliance, as well as Technology teams
- Drive process improvements
full job description will be shared during early discussions
What our client is looking for:
- Relevant BA/PM experience working on front-office trading platforms, preferably on Foreign Exchange
- Good understanding of FIX protocol
- Self-starter, able to drive and own projects,
- Front-to-back system implementation experience highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
If you're keen or would like to find out more, apply via the link here or send your CV to Janelle.Molina@nicollcurtin.com for a confidential chat.