Our client, a leading international financial services group, is growing their teams and looking for enthusiastic and inspired Full Stack Developer who wants to be a part of their future.
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products may include user interfaces, a variety of micro services and integration between systems/services using a variety of technical environments
- Work closely with engineers and developer steam members to drive innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Participate in an agile delivery model in partnership with various product enablement teams
- Collaborate with team members to identify opportunities to accelerate the delivery of new business value through platforms and software and solve complex technical problems
- Provide technical Knowledge through training and/or mentoring development team members on projects
- Assist in gathering, analyzing and management of user requirements and provide consultation on their technical implementation.
- Document technical solution proposals, development estimates, implementation plans, technical processes and procedures
- Maintain and develop applications through performance of analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and deployment activities
- Anticipate and keep tabs on programming developments that may impact design and recommend alternatives or points for adapting
- Maintain systems development standards and ensure compliance.
- Prepare and maintain full documentation of development tasks and deliverables
- Troubleshoot system errors reported by users
- Value-add to business users by providing technical advice on appropriate technology
- Work with Business Analyst / Team Lead / Solutions Architect / Manager on developing system solutions
- Provide technical support on after office hour standby duty as needed
- Provide backup support to other Software Developers and Dev Team Lead as needed
- Provide over time work on as-needed basis to support project deliveries and production implementations
- Conduct impact analysis on application change request to ensure that appropriate solutions are defined
- Apply change management principles where appropriate in the IT process to effectively deliver solutions
- Possess Bachelor of Engineering in IT, CS or related course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in or leading complex enterprise implementations.
- Possess end-to-end project delivery experience as full stack engineer.
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other Software Engineering best practices to accelerate the delivery and quality of new features.
- Strong understanding of many of: OOP, Design Patterns, JSON, XML, Restful API, Jenkins, Concourse, Apigee, Azure, TFS, Eclipse, WebSphere, Python, Perl
- Familiarity with some of: PL/SQL, NIFI & Kafka, JUNIT, SonarQube, Eclipse, Devops, Mobile First Design.
- Demonstrated experience navigating the complexities of systems integration across a variety of system platforms and vendors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and a strong ability to recognize critical path deliverables in order to deliver within project timelines.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Search Ally Pte. Ltd | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292