An exciting Full Stack Developer job has become available at a financial services firm, whose mission is to use new data and technology to create a safer future for customers and communities across APAC. It builds next generation products, services and business models incubated in-house or with its partners.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
Whether developing web applications, or creating data visualisations, to writing public REST APIs, you will be expected to design and implement technical solutions for the experimentation, creation and scaling of new products and business models that will shape the future of insurance and adjacent markets.
- Software engineering in an agile team
- Develop React Web and React Native applications using modern frameworks
- Develop micro service APIs end to end
- Automated testing and continuous integration
- Work collaboratively as part of blended, multidisciplinary teams bringing customer insight, design, data, analytics and digital together to develop new customer value propositions and solutions
- Work with other internal teams and external partners, including start-ups, to coordinate solution deployment and implementation
- Improve quality and increase software delivery velocity, collaborate with various stakeholders, guilds and teams to learn and implement best practices
- Use technical and functional knowledge to remove roadblocks within the team and identify any technical risks that might have an impact on the delivery (risks with architecture, design, patterns, performance, security, etc.)
To succeed in the Full Stack Developer job, you will need to have at least five years of experience in solution design and development.
- Minimum of three years of software engineering experience in an Agile and DevOps (CI/CD) style team
- Strong technical experience combined with strong knowledge of emerging technology trends and best practices in software engineering
- Proven success in working on both front and back-end, even if you are stronger in one
- Experience with modern distributed databases and public-cloud deployments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Excellent communication skills
This is a leading financial firm with capabilities across a wide range of asset classes and specialist investment sectors.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Full Stack Developer job.
Apply today or call me on 62280200 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak