Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a professional developer to join our team for a 6-month regional project.
- Be part of the data protection project for the commercial and investment banking sector within the APAC region
- Identify the users' technical requirements, defeats, enhancement and execute the roll-out of data protection project regionally and globally
- Perform coding, work on segregated DEV, UAT, PROD and DR environments, perform testing and handle L3 technical support
- Adopt Agile framework, assist in technical documentation, prepare test cases, support in architecture design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack development (front-end and back-end)
- 2 years of experience in Agile methodology, adapting SCRUM and sprint based delivery
- Proven work experience building back-end APIs, along with debugging bugs
- Hands-on experience with frameworks like Angular and Angular.js
- Experience in server-side languages such as Java
- In particular, proficiency with server-side languages such as Java 8 + Spring Boot and Hibernate is necessary
- Knowledge of REST, web/http services, JSON, messaging, authentication/authorization, WebSphere MQ
- Good understanding of version control (GIT, SVN) and CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of web servers like, HTTP Web Servers, Apache, Tomcat.
- Experience on DB technologies and query languages: Relational (SQL query) such as Oracle or Non-SQL (such as ELK or Mongo)
- Handy with collaborative tools such as Jira, SharePoint, documentation tools (Office suite, OneNote, Visio)
Interested candidates, please submit application to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.