Full Stack Developer (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Developer
in our IT Engineering team!
- Participate in the requirements analysis phase with BA and provide inputs that need to be considered as part of the solution.
- Create and maintain architecture /design documents that are aligned with group architecture standards. Collaborate with architecture team to get the solution reviewed and endorsed in a timely manner.
- Provide support in investigating root causes of production defects and fix them within agreed SLA.
- Design & develop API and Micro services that provide reusable components for supporting BOS strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream systems for designing interface solutions as per integration standards.
- Create code with quality frameworks like TDD, BDD.
- Help Tech lead in setting up Dev/Test environment and ensure test environment is stable without disruptions.
- Degree in Computer/ Information Technology discipline.
- At least 4-8 years' experience in designing and developing enterprise quality web applications in Java/J2EE on Web Logic/Websphere servers.
- Strong hands on with design patterns when writing code, error & exception handling, resource management without causing system instability
- Has hands on experience in creating micro services using cloud native frameworks and deploy on container technology like Dockers/Kubernetes/Openshift technologies.
- Has experience in designing Restful API
- Exposure to DevOps and associated CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bit bucket, Ansible etc.
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting web applications on Websphere and WebLogic java servers.
- Experience in Oracle, SQL server databases
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills