Full Stack Developer, Associate
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- J.P. Morgan
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Full Stack Developer, Associate
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure. You'll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You'll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your co-workers, as well as other teams in the network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
- Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
- Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
- Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
- Design (compliance, security)
Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, build processes, testing, and operations including Agile development constructs
- Strong understanding of the web services industry, highly scalable web servers and caching servers, REST and SOAP, etc.
- High level of proficiency debugging and analysing complex software systems, including a willingness to deep-dive into all layers of the technology stack
- Networking, internet, and operating system security fundamentals
- Knowledge of system performance and monitoring
- IT Infrastructure background in systems or network administration
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.