Full Stack Developer, Cleared Derivatives Technology, Associate
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Cleared Derivatives Technology team is hiring in Singapore. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining the Futures and Options (F&O) back office clearing application, P&L reporting process which scales across Finance, Treasury.
We are seeking a technically strong and disciplined developer. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience
- Experience in Java 8 is required
- Experienced in Databases (Oracle/RDBMS) is required
- Good to have experience on Spring Boot with Microservices
- Basics of cloud based applications is preferred
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Eager to take ownership of work, have real business impact, overcome obstacles and take it through to completion, working as part of this team and collaborating with a much bigger community of developers sharing the technology and code base
- Passionate about building an innovative culture, continuous learning in technical aptitude, business understanding and personal effectiveness
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, responsible for elucidating and agreeing requirements, building relationships with business users, and taking ownership of deliverables all the way to the production environment would be a plus