Full Stack Developer, Group Operations & Technology
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
- Design high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Perform development from client (mobile), server-end applications and database table creation, stored procedures scripting.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Plan and commission production system implementation.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
- Possesses at least 6 years of relevant system development experience, preferably in financial industry.
- Strong technical knowledge in Objective-C, Swift, Java, HTML, CSS, J2EE, IIS, C#, Python, ASP .NET, MSSQL and Unix.
- Strong technical knowledge in Oracle, MS SQL Databases.
- Experienced in at least 3 large scale Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Strong analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.