Fund Accountants, Real Estate Investment Manager
- Competitive Package
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8069
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Working as part of a new team supporting a key global client in the delivery of Fund Accounting and Administration for Real Estate investment across Asia Pacific including India and Japan.
Working as an outsourced service provider these team will be responsibe for the accurate and timely production/completion of the fund accounts.
Working as part of a team you will have responsibility for:
- Timely and accurate production of quarterly Fund Financial Statements under IFRS for a pan-Asian open ended real estate fund
- calculation of trading NAV, unit prices, management fees
- internal reporting (e.g. related to fund financials)
- regulatory reporting
- local (statutory) Financials in the fund structure
- tax filings / tax compliance
- calculation of fund level returns
- processing capital calls and distributions
- bank and cash management
- co-ordination and preparation of audits
You will have a minumum of 4 years relevant accounting / controlling experience in the financial industry, preferably in a real estate fund management.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069