For our office in Singapore, we are seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to join our growing Fund Services team. The successful candidates will gain extensive exposure to the accounting and administration of Private Equity and/or Real Estate fund structures. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Fund Accounting Senior Officer (Private Equity & Real Estate Funds) - Singapore
You will be responsible for a assisting with the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of clients and will act as a liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to these accounts. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a key/first point of contact for our clients, and by extension being the key contact person between investors, fund managers and other service providers for resolving any issues that may arise;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Driving the preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Driving the preparation of the fund accounts, periodic and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Coordinate and driving investor servicing activities, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Guiding the Officers in completing their work, and by extension acting as the first level of review;
- Assisting the Managers in driving the initial setup of any new funds taken on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks from time-to-time as required by your Managers or clients;
- Supporting Managers and Senior Management in ensuring quality work is delivered to the clients;
- Assisting Managers with internal projects and initiatives from time-to-time.
- 3 – 5 years of experience of working in asset management (preferably in fund houses, fund administrators or the Big 4 etc.);
- Strong academic background;
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g. ISCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA) or recently completed your qualification examinations;
- Knowledge of fund operations for private equity and/or real estate funds (including valuation, accounting and payment procedures);
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Mandarin or any other Asian languages, such as Japanese, or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented.
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of eFront and Yardi systems would be a distinct advantage.