Job Description. Responsibilities:
The candidate will have oversight of the day to day operations of the ETF Operations Service Team and will required to have strong knowledge and extensive practical experience of the following core ETF operational processes:
- PCF file preparation, including reviewing the relevant component stocks, quantity and prices
- ETF creation and redemption order processing for primary market both in cash and in specie
- Coordination and handling enquires with PDs/AP, ETF Managers, Trustee, Registrar and CDS in relation to the ETF orders for primary market
- ETF units settlement arrangement with APAC Central Securities Depositories (CDS).
- ETF rebalancing handling
- Corporate actions handling
- Ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Monitor and research errors to ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Resolve transaction services issues and use technical expertise & judgment to conduct complex analysis
- Assist with providing informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
It would be an advantage if the candidate should also have experience in the following responsibilities of the ETF / fund operations:
- Review of ETF offering documents, prospectuses, operating memorandums and key fund documentation
- New Fund launches and implementation
- Client servicing management, client service review calls, due diligence visits and change request management
- Oversight and control management for domestic and outsourced functions
- Awareness of regulatory and industry changes and how it impacts the business & operations
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, people management skills and time management skills. The candidate also needs to be able to work independently on projects and effectively represent the Securities Services fund operations unit.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Qualifications:
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of experience in a related role in ETF operations or Fund Operations
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Fund Accounting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting