- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 24 sept. 17
GA – Ops & Finance Audit Manager
GA – Ops & Finance Audit ManagerGA - Ops & Finance Audit Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Head of Group Operations and Finance Audit in executing the annual audit plan.
• Conduct audits of Group Operations and Finance using Group Audit risk based audit approach in evaluating governance framework, risk management and regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
• Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
• Review and assess the appropriateness of audit findings, recommendations and management responses.
• Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and Key Performance Indicators.
• Head, Group Operations and Finance Audit
- Has good managerial skills with ability to be detailed / technical oriented without losing sight of 'big picture' issues
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Willing to travel
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Hold a professional qualification and/or a bachelor degree
- Candidates with good audit skills and understanding of key risks and controls or those with good operations/ORM/ data analytics experience will be considered.