- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
- 14 déc. 17
GF - Audit Manager (ICG – Markets & Securities Services)
GF - Audit Manager (ICG – Markets & Securities Services)
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17079629
- Position No.: 0010075
- Business / Function: Internal Audit
- Division: ICG - Markets & Securities Services
- C Level / Corporate Title / Functional Title: C13 / Vice President
- Location: Singapore
- Reporting to: Head of Internal Audit Markets Audit SVP, C14, Singapore.
Function Background / Context:
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1700 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality; value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
The Audi Manager will be based in Singapore and report to the Singapore IA Markets Audit Controller, and will organizationally reside in the Singapore Markets and regional Markets team. The role will be responsible for covering the Singapore Markets business as well as regional support.
The Citi Markets business activity takes place across 15 countries in Asia Pacific and follows a Hub and country model; the regional Hubs are based in Singapore and Hong Kong. The Hubs focus on servicing global clients across the Citi network and serve as centres for consolidation of risk, managing liquidity and capturing arbitrage. The country Markets business primarily services local clients and the Hubs. Markets products include interest rate trading, FX trading, Equity trading, Risk Treasury, Commodities, Corporate Sales and Structuring, Capital Markets Origination, Prime Finance, Credit Trading and Investor Sales activity. The requirements will include auditing Markets business activity as well as key independent support functions, such as Risk, Finance, Compliance and Operations and Technology. Singapore is the Markets regional hub for Foreign Exchange and Local Markets (FXLM) and Commodities divisions.
- Develops and executes a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting
- Directs audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan Applies recognized expertise in one or more of the corporation's businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role in one or more teams Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals. Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget. Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high risk areas including: Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project / program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management. Leads the professional development of more junior Internal Audit staff
- Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levels on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues. Analyses reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with Directors and Managing Director to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues
- Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews
Qualifications and Competencies
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding local regulatory knowledge and a solid business understanding of markets trading products
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Salary Grade: C13