Global Financial Technology vendor | Global Account Management role | Lead role
Our client, a Financial services vendor with a strong reputation in the open-source solutions space, is looking for an exceptional candidate in Singapore as a Global Account Manager.
As a key member of the Global team, you will be integral to the success of long-term relationships between the organization and its key customers. This includes maintaining and building upon existing relationships with key customers and collaboratively setting and executing account strategies.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Establishing solid relationships with key C-Level and Director level stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
- Ensuring to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Enterprise strategic selling and solution and value-based selling
- Identifying cross-sell, upsell and new business opportunities in new geographies, divisions, and subsidiaries in each account
- Leading strategic account planning process and solution development efforts
You will possess:
- At least 5+ years of proven sales, pre-sales or relationship management with demonstrable track record achieving or exceeding revenue/renewals and other account goals
- Proven track record of managing accounts with over $500k of existing renewable revenue.
- Have worked with C-Suite level or experience with Tier 1 Banks.
- Team player within the pod and across the whole global team
- Open for international travel
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070