Global Data Team Leader - APAC Loans/Mortgage, Singapore
Bloomberg runs on data, and in the Global Data team we're responsible for acquiring it and providing it to our clients. We collect, analyse, process and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal - the facts and figures which ultimately move the financial markets. We apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiency, and we implement technology solutions to improve our systems, products and processes - and all this while providing platinum customer support to our clients.
The Global Data department in Singapore is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Team Leader to manage the team which looks after the areas of syndicated loans and securitized instruments data.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious high-performer to take on increased responsibility and to help take our business to the next level. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Lead the Global Data strategy for both data sets across the Asia Pacific
- Play an integral role in motivating and developing a team of high-performing Market Data Analysts - you'll be managing people both remotely and in-person
- Lead all aspects of the daily operation of your team, monitoring performance and driving projects forward
- Help to maintain and improve the consistency and high quality of Bloomberg's Syndicated Loans & Mortgage Data
- Represent your team and product on a global stage - you'll be liaising regularly with your product counterparts in the Americas and EMEA
- Collaborate strongly with other Global Data Team Leaders and Managers to help set strategies for the department
- Partner closely with internal and external clients and stakeholders, using your expertise and experience to support, influence, build relationships and find opportunities to build our business
- Act as an advocate for Diversity and Inclusion, truly understanding its importance to our business
We'd love to see:
- Proven leadership experience, good emotional intelligence, and a strong commitment to people development
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid business sense and a fundamental knowledge of Bloomberg data products
- Track record of meeting deadlines, logically tackling problems and setting priorities
- Excellent client-facing skills and an enthusiasm to represent Global Data both internally and externally
If this sounds like you:
- A good level of knowledge or expertise in the area of Syndicated Loans and Structured Financing.
- Comprehensive experience of building relationships and collaborating closely with Sales, News, Engineering, Vendors and Developers
- Strong interest in creating, developing and improving workflow tools and processes
- Creative and flexible approach to management and problem solving
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.