Global Infrastructure Advisory - Associates/Senior Associates
Global Infrastructure Advisory - Associates/Senior AssociatesWe invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Global Infrastructure Advisory .
KPMG's Global Infrastructure Advisory (GIA) is recognised as one of the leading financial advisors for infrastructure projects and one of the world's leading financial advisors in public private partnership (PPP) projects. The GIA team provides financial advisory services across the entire lifecycle of infrastructure assets for public and private clients in all the major infrastructure sectors including power, water, waste water, transport, education, healthcare and defence.
Openings are available for Associates to Senior Associates with the relevant experience. The successful candidate will be:
• providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the full lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporate, public sector entities and infrastructure funds
• working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across various sectors
• assisting with business case development, options analysis, financial modeling, project evaluation, bid documentation preparation, bid evaluation and negotiation support
• assisting in marketing and business development including proposal preparation and building client relationships
• liasing with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
The ideal candidate should:
• have at least 2 years of working experience, preferably in a relevant industry or in a similar advisory environment
• be a self-motivated, confident individual, confident in interacting with senior team members and clients
• be a strong or exceptional performer
• have a keen interest in infrastructure and project financing and a desire to learn new skills
• possess strong quantitative and financial modeling skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
• possess superior writing, communication and presentation skills
• be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills