Global Marketing Director
- Asia's Leading Fintech Startup
- Hyper-growth stage
- Competitive Salary Package and Equity
Our client is one of leading global financial exchange platform headquartered in Singapore. Since its establishment in 2018, they have doubled its team and continues to grow rapidly. Their focus on establishing strong foundation in trust and compliance, building reliable and transparent platforms for their users, and recent partnerships has put them on the world map.
With synergy across professionals from investment banking, forex trading, technology firms, and blockchain experts, they are now looking for an experienced Marketing Director to join the team. You will play an instrumental role in scaling the business further by directing and overseeing a highly capable marketing functions such as Digital Marketing, PR & Branding, Content & Creatives and Strategy & Ops, in driving integrated strategies that align with the business goals and objectives. The Role:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness globally
- Manage and review the Marketing budget, prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the board
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives.
- Own strategic initiatives and be involved end-to-end in promotional projects
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly and forecast hiring needs
- Conduct market analysis, track competitors' activities to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Proven work experience with 12+ years of experience in a senior Marketing positions
- Proven record of designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns across the globe
- Demonstrates experience in using CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Track record of successfully managing and delivering large scale global projects
- Proficient in Chinese in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking partners
- Experience in an e-commerce company required
- Excellent communications skills and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset with ability to make difficult decisions.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 523444
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/BEg3za/global-marketing-director-sales-marketing-singapore-singapore-14436717 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544 Job Reference: