Global Markets Operations, Equities Ops - Listed Derivatives & DCS Ops, Analyst, Singapore
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
The Client Clearing Services (CCS) team consists of 12 people, providing client support to Hedge Fund and Institutional clients who execute on Global Cash Equity and Listed Derivatives Exchanges. The primary responsibility of the CCS team is to offer day to day support for our clients and partner with them to improve overall service. CCS responsibilities continue to grow as further products enter the Clearing market, for example OTC Derivatives. Enhancing the Client Experience is a cornerstone for the team's strategic future.
The team acts in partnership with a wide variety of groups across the firm globally with daily interaction with the wider Operations teams, Technology, Legal and Compliance. Operations are heavily involved in new product initiatives and process improvement to streamline our support model.
The role gives plenty of opportunities to work in a dynamic team and to contribute to providing an outstanding Operations Client Experience. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, ambitious and excited about contributing to our business and as part of a team who are responsible for driving change within a demanding and complex environment. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Responsibilities :
- Provide Institutional and Hedge Fund clients trading Listed Derivative products with a single point of contact for a wide range of operational issues and account management queries, including addressing execution and clearing breaks, resolving trade and commission exceptions and enhancing market connectivity.
- Liaise with Core Operations groups such as Trade Management, Control & Reconciliations, Margin Valuations & Pricing, Central Accounts Group and Client Control to resolve queries or problems. Interact with Business, Sales, Legal, Compliance and Technology teams to ensure that commercial opportunities can be facilitated under controlled conditions.
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing clients. • Educate clients on enhancements to the GS offering.
- Compile and analyze metrics to assess client efficiency & experience to identify and drive improvement.
- Work independently, or with team members and management, on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives to reduce risk and/or improve client service delivery.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Operations experience
- Quick learner with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access and other Microsoft applications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Prior Listed Derivatives, or Prime Brokerage Operations background
- General Equities Operations knowledge
- Ability to articulate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Responsible and proactive approach
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Flexible team player and able to shift responsibilities where volumes dictate
- Ability to meet deadlines and take ownership and accountability
- Exercise sound and balanced judgment whilst under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to prioritize and liaise with clients
- Logical thinker with a strong problem solving skillset
- Strong people and risk management skills with proven experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity