Graduate Financial Analyst, Business Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- Stage, Plein-temps
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
You will report to the Head of Business Operations and be responsible for analysing financial data of Wirecard Acquiring and Issuing business programs across multiple geographies in Asia Pacific. You will support in assembling, summarising and analysing data provide deep insights on the various business models run by the company.
You are expected to lead these tasks:-
- Maintain the Operating Accounting System (OAS) to ensure data integrity and key data parameters are kept up-to-date;
- Develop pricing models taking into account possible pricing structures and cost of operations unique to the country or region of operation;
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models;
- Track financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts;
- Collect, process and analyze data and present results in the form of business reports to respective business owners;
- Work with Business units to identify analytical and reporting requirements;
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data when necessary.
You have the natural ability to express yourself in a logical, structured and rational way. You love working with numbers and delivering quality work. And You have expert knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access etc). You also keep a curious mind and rational outlook, always searching for the cause or logic behind something. Finally, you are self-motivated and likes to achieve success in a team.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.