Our client is a Consumer-Tech company that is looking for a graphic designer who will be in-charge of designing web pages, emails, digital advertisements, and other communication materials. The ideal candidate is someone who can visually tell our client's story by generating consistent, innovative, and relevant creative assets for marketing. This role sits within the Marketing team and will help establish brand guidelines, take a hands-on approach in producing work, collaborate on projects with internal and freelance designers, and update our client's visual identity system. Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage designs for a variety of formats while observing brand consistency
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to get the best quality and output. Identify and create capacity for new ideas and projects
- Take Charge of end-to-end creative processes from concept to production across all marketing media.
- Uplift the brand by generating exceptional work and apply design best practices across all digital marketing assets and prints when necessary
- At least 5 years of experience in the creative space, experience in the professional services industry is a plus.
- Well-versed with creating emails, campaign graphics and landing pages
- Able to take on a hands-on approach in producing creative for different communication mediums
- Have stakeholder management skills, collaborative nature, strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships, and have a positive mindset
- Strong knowledge of: Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign) is required
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Jophelia.email@example.com quoting 524876
or contact Jophelia Low
for a discussion or alternatively apply online below: Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544