- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 13 déc. 17
Group Regulatory Compliance – Central Compliance
Group Regulatory Compliance – Central ComplianceJob Description
- Drive and perform compliance matrix validation by reviewing applicability of regulations on the business units and documenting down the high level processes.
- Provide regulatory advices and manage breach reporting process
- Collate and track regulatory developments and significant issues from subsidiaries and international offices
- Review Bank's compliance policies and procedures, ensuring alignment by the subsidiaries and international offices
- Manage and track progress of the Group's Annual Compliance Plans
- Support division in preparation of senior management and CRAFT reporting
- Track MASNET notification on regulatory updates, dissemination to business units and progress of regulatory matrix updates
- Track the progress and completion of regulatory deliverables (consultation papers, surveys and requests for information)
- Manage and control department's folder and website access
- Manage ad-hoc projects assigned
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance or operational compliance within the banking sector
- Familiar with the relevant laws, regulations, notices and guidelines
- Familiar with banking products and services
- Possess a university degree
- Proficient with MS Excel spread-sheet and Powerpoint.
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and resourceful.
- Embodies team work.