HR - Learning Analyst (6 months contract)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Provide general administrative support to the Asia Pacific Learning Services team
- Provide logistics support to execute learning programs in Asia
- Administrate training activities using internal learning management system
- Handle general learning enquiries
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the investment bank and human resource.
- Strong team player and fast learner. Ability to navigate within a matrix organization and virtual team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer savvy with products like Excel, Powerpoint, MS Word
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K