HR Compensation and Benefits (6 months)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Independently build proposals on design, development and improvement of C&B programs/processes by compiling, summarizing and analyzing data effectively and help drive fact- based decisions
- Prepare and participate in the Benefits deep dive for country ; review benefits design and delivery for country, track market and regulatory trends impacting benefit programs
- Prepare compensation reporting and analysis for the year-end compensation review and throughout the year on an ad hoc basis ·
- Support compensation benchmarking process including survey submissions and analysis of results
- Contribute to the development and improvement of C&B processes across the region
- Assist with equity buyouts and review of offers for new hires
- 5-8 yrs. experience in a Compensation and Benefits role, HR role with strong business understanding and analytics background
- Strong consulting skills – should be able to independently engage with HR and business effectively
- Strong data and analytical capabilities · High proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (excel experience should include complex formulas, v-look ups, charts, graphs, and working with large datasets)
- Must be resourceful – ability to work across various teams to accomplish a goal
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management, and prioritization
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K