HR Generalist to oversee, support, manage and be fully responsible for full HR spectrum of operations for a large well-respected and well-established leading maritime MNC.
HR Manager - Generalist
Faststream Recruitment is partnership with a large maritime MNC to identify, attract and engage a high-performing HR Manager - Generalist. Our clients are well-established, well-funded and will provide a vibrant, dynamic and multicultural environment for the right candidate.
- Implementation and maintaining of HR policies & initiatives, and systems that are aligned with the business goals and objectives
- Manage the entire process for recruitment and selection, onboarding, training and development, performance appraisal, talent management, compensation and benefits, resignation according to the HR policies and practices.
- Manage the day-to-day operational HR matters and any adhoc subject matters.
- Improve efficiency and productivity for HR and reducing the reliance on manual practices and operational work. Implement processes and procedures to increase the reliance on information technology.
- Partner with line managers
- Manage the yearly negotiation and renewal of the Group Insurance Policies
- Engage in HSE matters monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Participate in investigation with Health and Safety department and line managers for work related injuries, and to submit and liaise with MOM and insurer with regards to Work Injury Compensation Claim and welfare of the injured worker.
Education and Experience
- * A Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- * Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Human Resource field in any industry.
- * Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Office and HRIS System.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-driven, self-starter that has good HR experience and is operationally strong and is looking to develop their career with a market leader.
If the above position is of interest, please send an updated CV to: email@example.com