Head, Client Services & Business Delivery
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The position holder will lead a team with responsibility for the project portfolio management process across AIAIM. This process supports prioritisation, planning, resource scheduling, identification of risks & interdependencies, and change management activity working in conjunction with a combined Group & AIAIM Delivery Center. In addition, the team will also function as the central point of coordination for the management and delivery of changes in client holdings, mandates and other services provided by AIAIM, as well as responding to client requests.
As a localized centralized sourcing area for project management and related resources, the position holder will also perform a mentoring and quality control function in relation to all phases of the project management cycle. In addition they will be responsible for the management and delivery of services to clients including changes in mandates, fulfilling client requests, delivery of portfolio performance reports, etc.
The position will foster a strong relationship with clients and prospects, aligning resources and services to comprehensively address their needs, in conjunction with the other functions in AIAIM.
- Supporting project initiation by guiding sponsor/business owner in preparation of concept / initiation documentation and subsequent business case in relation to standards and expectations (ie QA).
- Reporting on status of current & pipeline projects/initiatives at AIAIM consolidated level (including client on-boarding) which require AIAIM support/ownership.
- Oversight of the detailed planning for each deliverable
- Identify AIAIM team impacts (at team/individual person level) and prepare change heatmap to support scheduling and/or resourcing,
- Identify interdependencies, seek opportunities to consolidate like activities, consolidate risk reporting, and
- Review all project inputs from QA perspective to ensure they comply with standards set by Group Investment Planning
- Drive the Investment Target Operating Model 3.0 agenda and ensure AIAIM alignment with agreed priorities in conjunction with Group Investment Planning
- Update leadership on AIAIM project delivery progress regularly
- Ensure there is an established delivery process, mobilize and manage local resources
- Align with the Project Governance Structure
- Manage and drive AIAIM project and supported delivery BAU risk/issue resolution / escalation
- Accountable for overseeing delivery, tracking and reporting on AIAIM Projects, including costs, risks, issues, dependencies and financials based on planning input
- Champion AIAIM project management and delivery best practices
- Act as central point of sourcing for project management related resources
- Coordinate stakeholder communications across functions
- Support training, mentoring and guidance of less experienced project resources
- Liaise with Agile CoE
- Management of client relationships and maintaining a high level of engagement with them
- Act of point of coordination for investment portfolio managers with our clients to support communication of current portfolio strategies including economic and financial conditions, investment themes, holdings, performance, risk and attribution, positioning, asset mix and outlook.
- Ensure issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly with the clients, ensuring appropriate follow up action and issue resolution, and where necessary, coordinate changes to address areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Coordinate and play a critical role in the preparation of client presentation materials, investment commentaries and related information for client meetings, RFPs and RFIs.
- Respond to ongoing inquiries from clients and ensure that client requests and instructions are tracked, monitored and addressed on timely basis.
- Manage and implement changes (using agreed project management disciplines) to investment mandates and dealing services agreements in collaboration with internal departments.
- Working with internal partners to on-board new clients, new portfolios and service existing relationships through application of agreed project management disciplines.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.