Head IT Risk Management - AWS
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
My clients is looking to hire someone to head up the implementation of IT Risk Management. It is their plan to build a cloud platform to the standards of a regulated institution and to position these standards as product “features” sitting above our traditional features in terms of priority/importance. They are looking for a leader to establish and manage global ITRM at the firm in a manner and to standards that the regulated client will recognize.
- Define and implement an ITRM framework created for this cloud service business
- Work closely with the CEO and a to-be-created risk committee to roll out and manage the risk management framework.
- Ownership of the definition and ongoing evolution of the package of technical and operational controls that will secure the platform and demonstrate security and risk management as a differentiator over alternative vendor offerings and even on-prem.
- Lead the development of standard collateral for the sales teams to address ITRM and outsourcing questions from prospects and clients.
Experience and Requirements
- 10+ years in an ITRM/InfoSec role
- Detailed knowledge of a major jurisdiction’s ITRM and outsourcing guidelines – ideally Singapore MAS
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (especially AWS) and their use in a regulated environment
- Commercial and Pragmatic – ability and experience applying guidelines to specific business cases and establishing acceptable standards
- Pro-active and self-starting – vision and drive to build an ITRM capability from the ground up and maintain as value adding and differentiating features of our offering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Finance (Master’s Degree good to have).