Head Of Portfolio Management & Strategic Planning
- Drive revenue growth through pricing and portfolio actions across Credit Card and Ready Credit portfolio including line management strategy, activation, retention as part of net customer growth strategy as well as core revolving ANR growth initiatives
- Responsibility for retention strategy and for ensuring activation on new customers and on the portfolio.
- Line management and ensuring that the right segments of the portfolio are targeted for appropriate line actions .
- Primary responsibility for driving core revolving ANR by driving portfolio level below the line spend programs.
- Partner with country and regional stakeholders to harness technology, digital capabilities and analytics to deliver these portfolio strategies in a customer-centric approach in order to drive results
- Overall responsible on the strategic planning function with key focus in revenue drivers and expense management, business and budget planning, regulatory reporting, CCAR/ IWST business financial model
- Oversee the sales incentive structure and performance management on the sales channels
- Lead in business optimization strategies to drive efficiencies through digital and expense transformation initiatives
- Overall lead for the Mastercard credit card conversion strategy and implementation for the Singapore franchise
- Responsible for the implementation of key regulatory initiatives
- Oversight on data governance/quality and AML initiatives for the Cards & Loans business
- Protect the Bank by complying with relevant policies, procedures and country legal/regulatory requirements
- At least 10 years of experience in unsecured cards and loans business
- Strong leadership and business knowledge
- Adaptable and highly result oriented with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Think strategically but stays on top of tactical execution
- Proven record in managing growth initiatives as well as large and complex projects
- Sharp financial acumen and strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful
- Minimum Bachelors/University degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .